botiss biomaterials and BLX implants: a smart combination
Speaker: Massimo Frosecchi
Originally broadcasted on: 16th December, 2019, 6:00 PM CET Other time zonesClinical treatment of daily advanced cases with a smart combination of BLX implants and botiss biomaterials for hard and soft tissue regeneration.
A brand new tool was recently launched in the implant market: Straumann BLX. The use of this new device is specially indicated in case of poor quality or quantity of recipient bone or in case of high primary stability need.
In most of fresh socket implants clinicians face the need to graft hard and/or soft tissue to maintain or recreate adequate volume, respecting tridimensional correct implant placement.
The wide range of botiss biomaterials offers many different possibilities for hard or soft tissue grafting.
The combination of different botiss biomaterials and BLX implants represents a unique and smart solution for daily advanced cases.
- 1992 Graduated in Dentistry and Dental Prosthesys at University of Florence, Italy.
- 1994 Post graduate course in “Implantology and pre-prosthetic surgery” at University of Florence, Italy.
- 1995 Course " Advanced Course in Implantology and Bone Graft Harvesting" at New York State University at Buffalo, USA.
- 2000 Founder of “Il Giglio aggiornarsi a Firenze”, actually president of this association of continuing education in Dentistry.
- 2006-2007 Speaker at Post-graduate Course in Implantology at Universidade Guarulhos, Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Speaker at Master Course of Fixed Prosthesis at University of Florence, Italy.
- 2008 Professor a c. at University degli Studi Gabriele D’Annunzio di Chieti Pescara, Italy.
- Speaker in the same university in Master Course in Osseointegrated Implantology in 2007, 2008 and 2009.
- 2008-2009. Speaker in Master Course in Implantology at University of Pisa.
- 2008 Fellow of Italian section of ITI (International Team for Implantology), from 2005 international ITI speaker.
- 2008-2019 co-director of Implantology Courses at Universidade Nove de Julho, Sao Paulo, Brasile.
- 2011 Study Club Director ITI for Toscana.
- 2011 Active member of International Piezosurgery Academy.
- 2012-2014. Speaker at Master course in Piezosurgery at University Federico II, Napoli, Italy.
- 2013-2020 Professor a c. in Implantology and Scientific evidences at University of Genoa, Italy.
- 2013 Active member of AIOM (Italian Academy of Microscopic Dentistry).
- Private practice in Florence, Italy.
- 2016 Active member of Siocmf (Società Italiana di Odontoiatria e Chirurgia Maxillo-faciale).
- 2018 Active member IAO (italian academy of osseointegration).
- 2018-2020 Co-coordinator of International Master in Implantology and Prosthodontics in Genova University.