GBR in my daily practice: tent technique, cortical struts, maxgraft® bonebuilder, xenograft, PRF and more - selection of materials and techniques to achieve best results
Speaker: Krzysztof Chmielewski
Originally broadcasted on: 2nd March, 2015, 6:00 PM CEST Other time zonesIn this webinar Kris Chmielewski will share his experience and detailed information about bone regeneration in challenging situation...
... like regeneration next to exposed implant or natural tooth, vertical and horizontal bone augmentation with different techniques like screw Guided Bone Regeneration, tent technique, cortical plates and maxgraft® bonebuilder. Unique selection of photo and video documentation will be presented.
Some of the cases, which will be presented during the webinar:
Participants will learn about biomaterials and technique selection criteria and factors influencing bone healing.
- Board Member of Polish Academy of Esthetic Dentistry
- Member of American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Master of Science in Oral Implantology (Frankfurt University)
- Graduated 1993 Medical University in Gdansk.
- From 1996 focused on esthetic treatment and implantology in his own practice.
- Graduate of Dr. J.Kois Centre in Seattle – Advancing Dentistry Through Excellence
- Lecturer in Curriculum of Implantology and Master of Science in Oral
- Implantology Program at W.Goethe University in Frankfurt am Main
- International speaker in the field of implantology, esthetic treatment and dental photography.
- Freelance photographer and filmmaker. Involved in projects for Discovery Channel.
- Educational Director in Dental Photo Master program.