Soft tissue management for bone augmentation
Speaker: Marius Steigmann
Originally broadcasted on: 7th April, 2014, 7:00 PM CEST Other time zonesIn time bone augmentation has moved from highly special-ized clinics into the dental office. With the help of modern grafting material the augmentation volume in the dental office has increased year by year.
However the main issue remains soft tissue closure for high volume augmentation, especially in the posterior mandible and posterior maxilla. Dr. Steigmann developed special flap designs and suturing techniques specific to location to solve this ongoing soft tissue management problem.
- The participants will get an introduction how to solve this soft tissue closure problem according to the location.
- Private practice Neckargemünd & Frankfurt Germany
- Adjunct. clinical associate professor University of Michigan dept. Periodontology
- Adjunct. Assistant. Professor Boston University
- Adjunct. Professor University of Pennsilvania dept. Endodontics
- Honorary Professor of the “Carol Davila “University Bucharest
- Visiting Professor University of Szeged faculty of dentistry
- Visiting Professor department of Implantology in Temeschburg
- Diplomate of the ICOI
- Dr. Steigmann also received the medal of “Semmelweiss“
- Budapest University dental school dept. of oral and maxillofacial surgery
- Founder and director of the “Steigmann Institute”