The webinar will start in:
Update Bone Ring Technique: New science and clinical studies
Speakers: Emre Benlidayi, Orcan Yüksel
Live Webinar: 22nd October, 2018, 6:00 PM CET Other time zonesBone Ring Technique: The use of autologous or allogenic bone for simultaneous augmentation and implant placement. The webinar discusses the (dis)advantage of both materials through histological evaluations and new clinical studies
Bone Ring Technique was originally described as a one-stage procedure for vertical augmentation, in which an autogenous block bone graft is stabilized with a simultaneously inserted dental implant. Harvesting of bone from symphysis using a trephine appears to be safe and results in minimal morbidity. Autogenous bone used in Bone Ring Technique is accompanied by the fracture risk during removal or implant placement and usual donor site morbidities. The allogenic bone ring is a pre-fabricated graft which allows bone augmentation and implant placement in a one-stage procedure. The main benefit of allogenic bone ring is the avoidance of harvesting of autogenous bone. However there is not enough data in the literature about the success of this graft material. The webinar will address the remodeling process of autogenous and allograft bone rings based on histological evaluations and histomorphometric analysis in an experimental animal model. In addition, the use of autogenous and allograft bone rings in vertical alveolar augmentation and sinus augmentation will be discussed in clinical cases.
Course date in other time zones
Los Angeles, USA
22 Oct 2018, 09:00 AM
New York, USA
22 Oct 2018, 12:00 PM
London, United Kingdom
22 Oct 2018, 05:00 PM
22 Oct 2018, 06:00 PM
22 Oct 2018, 07:00 PM
Moskow, Russian Federation
22 Oct 2018, 07:00 PM
Hong Kong, China
23 Oct 2018, 12:00 AM
22 Oct 2018, 11:00 PM
- Dr. med. dent. Orcan Yüksel studied dentistry at Johann Wolfgang Goethe University in Frankfurt.
- Since 1993 he has been operating his dental practice and implantological training facilities in Frankfurt, specializing in dental aesthetics and oral implantology.
- He is a certified as an implantologist and implantological trainer by the European Association of Dental Implantologists (BDIZ-EDI).
- Furthermore he is certified ICOI (USA) Diplomate and member of several German dental societies (DGI, BDO, DGZMK, DGZI, DGP).
- He is a aditorial member of the dental journal “Quintessenz”.